Other stories from the Computerworld Security Summit Series 2017:
- [Singapore] GlaxoSmithKline's Winston Chew: What is Singapore doing to step up its cybersecurity game plan?
- [Singapore] UBS' Christian Karam: How has ransomware evolved over the years?
- [Singapore] GovTech's Chai Chin Loon: Adopt security-by-design mindset to combat new cybersecurity threats
- [Singapore] Singapore Institute of Technology's Steven Wong: How Asian organisations can develop an effective incident response plan
- [Singapore] Defending against the new wave of cybersecurity threats
- [Singapore] Singapore Fintech Association's Chia Hock Lai: Why should security professionals pay attention to the rise of fintech?
- [Singapore] Standard Chartered's Sudhir Panda: How to avoid becoming WannaCry's next prey
- [Philippines] DICT's Allan Cabanlong shares Philippines' cybersecurity game plan
- [Philippines] Jollibee's Frank Vibar: Why Digital Risk Officers are necessary for digital transformation
- [Philippines] Asian Development Bank's Alain Duminy: Taking a bi-modal approach to IT governance
- [Philippines] How IT leaders can get everyone involved in cybersecurity
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.