Computer technology company Lenovo announced today the availability of its latest range of PC Plus devices – the Lenovo MIIX 2 11-inch, FLEX 2, and the new Lenovo Y, G and Z Series machines; as well as the latest range of Android tablets – the new Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+, and A Series tablets.
According to its media statement, these new devices promise unparalleled performance and entertainment features, whilst keeping the Doers connected anytime and anywhere.
Key highlights of this latest range include the:
• MIIX 2 – its unique detachable design gives users the freedom to choose between the tablet mode and a full Windows 8.1 laptop experience
• FLEX 2 – comes in two practical modes, a perfect fit for today’s consumer who needs one integrated device for work and play
• YOGA Tablet 10 HD+ – an even better way to experience the multimode tablet
• New Y, G and Z Series clamshell laptops – providing advanced performance and entertainment features in portable designs
• New A-series Android tablets – offering several versatile configurations and screen sizes to match consumer needs for both ultra-portable tablets and multimedia performers.
“DOers of today constantly absorb high-quality digital content, be it in the office, on a train, or even in the kitchen. They crave for flexible devices that not only fit seamlessly into every mode of their lives, but also machines that incorporate the stellar performance necessary to present content at its best,” said Jessie Quek, Country General Manger of Lenovo Singapore.
“With this in mind, Lenovo has come up with these versatile devices that will whet the appetite of DOers looking to empower every aspect of their digital lifestyle,” she added.
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.