Iland has now made major enhancements to its Enterprise Cloud Services portal (ECS), according to a press statement by the Houston, Texas-based cloud infrastructure provider.
The press statement claimed the enhancements, by way of a new iland cloud app, enables its customers to more easily monitor and manage cloud resources from any location.
Among the enhancements are the following:
- A wizard allowing customers to provision a new VM or vApp from an iland public catalog or private catalog
- Automated lease timers that shut off resources based on customer-defined thresholds
- Embedded firewall services and isolated networks
- Proactive addressing of potential issues through alerts set based on cost and resource consumption
- Am executive summary feature displaying pertinent cost and performance details
The press statement said the enhancements by way of the new app are both available in the GooglePlay Store and Apple App Store on iTunes.
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.