Photo - George Chacko, Regional Director-Tablet Product Marketing, Intel Asia Pacific and Japan holding up Intel-powered tablets - the Acer Iconia Tab 8 and Lenovo Miix 2.
Semiconductor firm Intel is urging Malaysians to GoFaster with the adoption of mobile devices and connectivity but with the technology inside as being the key to speed.
During the media event at Speedway PLUS Go-Kart Circuit, George Chacko, Intel regional director, tablet product marketing for Asia Pacific and Japan, showed two examples of Intel Atom-powered tablets: the Acer Iconia Tab 8 and Lenovo Miix 2.
"Sometimes it seems like there is never enough time in the day to get everything done," said Chacko. "This, coupled with the rate at which society is downloading information, it's becoming increasingly hard to keep track of the day-to-day, let alone achieve more."
"At Intel, we understand this challenge and we're working to help consumers achieve more in their lives by selecting a device that is as fast paced as them," he said. "It's about enabling people to perform at their absolute best."
"It's easy to become overwhelmed with the choice available when purchasing a new tablet - there are different screen sizes, connectivity options, and operating systems. When it comes to getting great performance from your device, we believe success is determined by the quality of the technology inside," Chacko said. "At Intel, we are focused on the quality of what goes inside of your tablets to deliver great performance. With tablets with Intel Inside, it's possible to [hashtag] GoFaster."
He said the following should be considered when purchasing a tablet:
- Performance Matters: With the latest Intel Atom Processor based tablet.- Content creation: Enjoy better Windows media editing and fast video conversion.
- Flexibility and speed to consume: Browse, read and play and edit all file types and internet sites with PC-class compatibility.
- 3D Gaming: The Intel HD Graphics produces a slim, light, quiet tablet.
- Battery life
- Visuals: High resolution displays with 4k video playback support provides a detailed picture and high image definition quality.
- 64 bit architecture: 64-bit architecture can process more data in one cycle and access greater RAM capacity.
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.