What are the differentiating aspects of Ramco Systems HCM solution and why are you confident that they can solve these challenges?
Ramco HCM on Cloud is a global HR & talent management solution that covers your organization's human capital management needs from hire to retire. Coupled with features like Mobility, ease of Use, built-in Analytics and Payroll on Cloud, Ramco HCM on Cloud offers a host of modules to manage the entire spectrum of HR life cycle, including -
- Ramco Time Management System tailored for all employment grades
- Ability to handle multiple employee types, including permanent, contract, site appointees
- Employee Relations processes such as Grievances and Disciplinary action enable the automation of employee conduct
- Tracking of absence
- Planning process allows planners to specify manpower by the opportunity and skill type
- Hassle free on-boarding of talent including facility to upload information for contract and contingent staff
- Use Competency Models to define talent pools/demands by the domain
- Set up KPI at annual and project level for value-added jobs
- Set up a behavior model for process jobs that deal directly or indirectly with clients
- Offers training administration that allow users to set up the training calendar and program, enroll for certification programs, monitor their attendance, and capture their performance and feedback
- Payroll and Benefits
- Country-specific statutory compliances made available as required
- Highly configurable and flexible to take care of Payroll elements
Employee and Manager Self-Service
- Comprehensive in scope and accessible from a mobile device
- Extremely easy-to-use Workspaces, specific to common user roles with all the data required for decision-making presented as a chart for quick analysis and action
- Context aware-the software 'recognizes' and knows the user from their erstwhile usage patterns
- Employee Survey feature allows vital "employee speak" to reach the ears of Talent Managers
With Ramco's HR software, organizations have been able to improve efficiency in processes related to employee deployment and compensation, ensuring automated payroll processes with better documentation of all HR functionalities and employee events.
With the changing face of HR from an operational role to a strategic role and the emergence of Millennial workforce, it is inevitable that HR meets technology to foster long term success of an organization.
From the rise of social networking to the demise of attendance registers, the HR fraternity has indeed witnessed technology ripples in unmistakable terms. Every new and harmless-looking dribble of technology has led to a domino effect. With disruption guaranteed and resistance futile, emerging trends such as BYOD and Internet of things have necessitated smart HR technologies to evolve and engage the Gen Y employees in this disconnected world.
All you can and should do is to make sure your HR box is immunized well for any imminent technology contagion, doing the rounds. So while you may think you have everything covered back there, it won't harm to do a quick drill of some formidable technology waves that will be filling the tide very soon. Some trends to stay tuned on are Mobility, Location Sensitivity, Social Recruiting, Talent Pools, Speedbacks and Evaluations, HR Analytics and Big Data, Pervasive Video, Easier End User Configuration
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.