As part of Bring IT to Life, we have launched a new market vision that includes a strategic approach to IT management that focuses on the six imperatives required for digital enterprises. These six imperatives represent a balance of the need to drive innovation with the practical realities of building a more robust, efficient and industrialised infrastructure:
- Intuitive experience: Helping our customers meet the expectation we all now share of simple, seamless interactions with technology and each other-resulting in stronger relationships and improved creativity.
- Actionable intelligence: Helping our customers unlock the value of the information within their IT infrastructure-driving better decisions and a more proactive approach to service quality.
- Agile applications: Helping our customers streamline their ability to procure, provision and maintain apps-giving them a huge advantage in keeping pace with rapid business change.
- Adaptive automation: Helping our customers drastically reducing the time and resources needed to provision or update infrastructure, or to manage data and schedule workloads, across diverse platforms-while enjoying new levels of control, standardisation and speed.
- Optimised infrastructure and cost: Helping our customers get the most out of the resources they have, and avoid unnecessary expenditure, outages, or degraded performance.
- Compliance and risk mitigation: Helping our customers take control and mitigate the risks they face in owning and operating a diverse portfolio of technologies.
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.