HubSky Network has selected Unisys Corporation to provide IT consulting services for its new cloud-based data centre in Beijing, China.
HubSky - the subsidiary of Beijing's MeiRongJia Investment - specialises in real estate and construction. The company recently received an Internet Data Centre license from China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) to provide data centre network services in China.
The five-year partnership with Unisys will see Unisys providing end-to-end design and consulting services for the new data centre. The services include:
- Layout, physical security and power/cooling;
- Systems infrastructure including servers, networking, storage and security;
- Applications, infrastructure mapping and dependencies;
- Service management consulting and deployment, as well as service integration and management (SIAM);
- On-site support services; and
- Assist the data centre to meet certain industry certification criteria.
"We chose Unisys as the company brings the unique combination of global technology expertise and proven capability to deliver IT services locally that we need to support our launch into China's data centre market," said Yang, President of HubSky.
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.