365 Command is a solid administrative tool for businesses that have Office 365 users, especially if no one on staff is an Exchange administration guru with mad PowerShell skills. You could easily justify its cost in reduced administrative expenses. 365 Command is also a handy time-saver for consultants that administer many Office 365 installations for clients.
- Provides administrative capabilities not exposed in Office 365's Web interface
- Provides a useful dashboard
- Creates useful reports
- Allows for auditing of Exchange Online
- Allows consultants to switch among client sites with a single sign-on
- Not directly supported by Microsoft
- Requires some level of knowledge from the administrator; not for novices
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.