Specification: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB USB 3.1 secure USB drive (135MB/s read, 40MB/s write, 32GB version); supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, 8, 7 (SP1), Vista (SP2), Mac OS X v. 10.8.x+, Linux v. 2.6.x+, Chrome OS, Android. Uses ClevX DataLock technology, AES-256 encryption in XTS mode.
Price: £90 (16GB), £104.28 (32GB)
- Password/PIN can't be keylogged by malware
- Multi-platform, requires no drivers
- Offers auto-lock feature
- Time consuming to set up for admins: central management options seem limited
- Initial setup is time-consuming
- No getting away from it. This is an expensive drive
- Unlike the iStorage datAshur, no FIPS compliance
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.