eBay Enterprise, an eBay Inc company, has partnered with predictive analytics and management software company FICO to design and roll out a new omnichannel engagement suite.
Called the eBay Enterprise Commerce Marketing Platform, the suite will enable marketers to drive and optimise one-to-one commerce at scale.
Since consumers today shop via various channels, there is a need for retailers to rapidly analyse and act on large amounts of data from multiple sources to make the sale and strengthen customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Understanding this, the new suite combines commerce insights, demand generation delivery technologies and intellectual property of eBay Enterprise with FICO's analytics technologies. By doing so, the suite helps unlock predictive power of retailers' data to "better predict consumer behaviour, optimise return on investment throughout the campaigns, and address individual consumer needs," said Steve Denton, eBay Enterprise's vice president marketing solution.
Features of the eBay Enterprise Commerce Marketing Platform include:
- Customer engagement engine, which combines email and customer database technologies to provide a fully integrated messaging engine that creates and deploy personalised, relevant content across all addressable channels.
- Affiliate engine, which connects with more than 200,000 publishers to drive sales with online, in-store, mobile and social solutions.
- Display engine, which helps grow the business with timely and personalised display advertising to consumers throughout their shopping experience and across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Social engine, which targets consumers that abandon shopping carts with social media display ads on any mobile device.
- Loyalty engine, which rewards customers with personalised offers to increase revenue and retention.
- Attribution engine, which applies analytical models and highly actionable insights to enhance the value of media plans.
- Media planner, which optimises media plans and budgets in real-time.
- Optimisation engine, which predicts the right content and moment of delivery to create targeted, highly personalised recommendations for every customer.
- Audience insights engine, which aggregates and analyses data from owned customer databases, third-party data and exclusive first-party commerce insights from eBay Inc.
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.