GROWTH - Avnet, Inc: Avnet uRenew
Avnet uRenew is an IT services contract renewal process platform that provides Avnet with a consolidated view of the status of current services contracts across multiple technology manufacturers. The information available on the portal helps Avnet profitably increase its services contract renewals, and reduce 80 percent of the time needed to identify and follow up on new contracts.
PERFORMANCE - Fraser & Neave Holdings Berhad (F&N): Project INTELLEGO
The Enterprise Business Intelligence system - which was implemented as part of Project INTELLEGO - delivers business performance management dashboards, self-serve analytics and reporting automation. It has enabled F&N and its subsidiaries to build and retain business insights, as well as manage business performance.
The winners were judged based on the details provided, relating to best practice, in areas including knowledge management, e-business innovation, people management, and value chain excellence. Other criteria included customer service, security, resourcing, cost management and quantifying IT value.
The awards will be presented to the winners during the course of the CXO Conference 2016 series of events held in their respective countries. Besides earning the deserving recognition, the winners and honourees of the Awards will also be featured in the online edition of CIO Asia, as well as in the magazine's April-May 2016 issue.
The full list of 2016 CIO Asia Award Honourees:
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
- Avnet, Inc*
- BH Global Corporation Ltd
- Casino Regulatory Authority of Singapore
- Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd**
- Flextronics Technology (Penang) Sdn Bhd**
- Fraser & Neave Holdings Berhad*
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- iCar Asia
- Integrated Health Information Systems Pte Ltd (IHiS)
- International Family Food Services, Inc. (Shakey's Philippines)
- International SOS
- Keppel Land International
- Manila Water Company, Inc*
- Ministry of Manpower, Singapore
- National Library Board, Singapore*
- Procter & Gamble
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company*
- Siam City Cement Public Company Limited
- Singapore Management University**
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Singapore Prison Service**
- Smart Communications, Inc**
- SPi Global
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- The Open University of Hong Kong
Find out more about the projects submitted by the honourees below:
Visit the CIO Awards 2017 website for information on how to submit your entry.
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.