Photo - (From left) Chad Gates, Development Software of Pronto Software Limited; Paul Goepfert, Marketing Manager, Pronto Software Limited; David Jackman, Managing Director, Pronto Software Limited; and Jeff Weidemann, Technical Manager of Pronto Software Limited.
Australian ERP and analytics systems provider Pronto Software has launched Pronto Xi 710 in Malaysia to offer business intelligence and real-time reporting across Web-enabled devices and enterprise software applications to Malaysian businesses.
During the launch in Kuala Lumpur, Pronto Software managing director, David Jackman said: " 'Business Intelligence for everyone, everywhere' is the mantra for the newly released Pronto Xi 710, with customers set to benefit from access to a much broader selection of built-in reporting tools that provide a real-time view of their operations. Pronto Xi Business Intelligence now provides a greater choice of options to view and consume information - on smartphones and tablets or within Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel."
"By listening to requests from our customers and partners around the world, Pronto has adapted its business management software with hundreds of improvements to deliver more, better and faster access to the information that reveals the critical insights required to improve business performance," said Jackman.
"Pronto Xi presents this information in a way that is both meaningful and actionable at all levels in a business, from the CEO to the marketing team, and from the head of product development to the warehouse manager," he said.
He said one of the key innovations in Pronto Xi 710 is Pronto Connect, which allows Pronto's core ERP (enterprise resource planning) and business intelligence software to be easily extended with other third-party software and solutions.
'Unabated demand for cloud solutions'
This new feature was in response to "the unabated demand in the mid-market for cloud solutions and business mobility," said Jackman. "The new platform is a significant milestone for Pronto and allows its customers greater flexibility, while delivering a range of new opportunities to channel partners. Pronto Connect offers the architectural foundation for mobile-based application connectivity, allowing organisations to untether their teams from their desks and avoid being restricted to being a '9-to-5 business'."
He said other advances include:
- Pronto Xi Mobile Service, which delivers the information technicians and field engineers need anytime, anywhere.
- Pronto Xi Mobile CRM to allow approved employees access to their latest customer information, sales opportunities, status and activities on a wide range of mobile devices.
- For retailers, Pronto strengthens their 'retail value chain' with new features for store allocations, group trading, wholesale, and retail promotions, to drive ongoing profit growth and better customer experience, while also enabling greater flexibility for online retail and franchising.
- For businesses reliant on distribution and supply chain driven operations, Pronto's statistical forecasting and wave picking features deliver the tools to enable much more strategic planning to supply and support the changing demands of this sector.
- Faced with commodities production heading overseas, Pronto is supporting manufacturers with its new Engineer to Order module, allowing them to more easily shift their focus towards producing increasingly specialised, high-value made-to-order products.
Pronto Xi 710 is now available in Malaysia through Pronto's network of local partners.
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.