Sumo Logic notes that the Anomaly Detection service gives customers the capability to do the following:
- Identify imminent security threats
- Detect anomalies across the entire application and operations infrastructure
- Provide user feedback to turn anomalies into known events and classify events with the appropriate severity levels
- Detect any future events that match the patterns associated with past anomalies
- Visually identify and track anomalies, corresponding events and underlying log patterns through an Anomaly Dashboard
- Use LogReduce to rapidly investigate and identify the root cause of these events
- Set alerts for users whenever an important event appears
- Scale anomaly detection to the scope of users' IT infrastructure
Anomaly Detection is currently in beta release and expected to be generally available by November 2013.
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.