23. SenseiMailer SenseiMailer is based on the PHPList email marketing system and has been enhanced to provide better subscribe forms for integration with online services such as Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). Other features include single opt-ins, improved back-end subscription processing and a better selection of integrated forms. The full package, which includes the SenseiMailer software, step-by-step installation videos and a guide to setting up Amazon SES, is available for $19.95. A demo version is available.
SensiMailer offers an easy-to-use editor to create custom email marketing campaigns.
5 Free Hosted Email Marketing Software Options
Small businesses, thanks to a smaller subscriber base, can use hosted online email marketing solutions for free. The free versions tend to be basic plans that restrict the number of messages or recipients you connect with in a 30-day period. When using a free service for ecommerce email marketing campaigns, be sure to read the fine print and make sure you can you obtain your contact list if you decide to use another service provider or switch to an open source platform down the road.
24. Campaigner Free Campaigner offers its hosted email marketing solution completely free to lists of fewer than 500 email addresses. You get access to hundreds of email templates, 1 MB of storage and email address management options, including the ability to see who has read your mailing and clicked on the links in your messages.
25. Kualo MailMachine This list-building tool lets you create your email list, manage opt-in processes and import contacts or set sign-up forms on your website. Features include ready-made templates, autoresponders, A/B split tests and a dashboard view for email campaign reports. The "Forever Free Plan" is good for up to 2,000 subscribers (15,000 emails per month). A discreet MailMachine badge is embedded in all email footers on the free plan. Upgraded plans start at $10 per month.
26. Mail Chimp This online service lets you design email newsletters, share them on social networks and integrate them with services you already use. Features include list building and management, custom forms, Facebook integration, pre-designed templates and a drag-and-drop editor. MailChimp reports show you who's opening emails and clicking on links in those emails, and it integrates with Google Analytics to show you how email campaigns affect traffic to your website. The free account is good for up to 2,000 subscribers (12,000 emails per month).
27. ReachMail ReachMail provides a number of features including custom templates, auto-responders and detailed reporting with built-in social media sharing and message testing. The free account is good for sending up to 15,000 emails a month. Upgraded accounts start at $10 per month.
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.