Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone 8.1.
11. Skype for Business
The Microsoft-owned Skype for Business app is a popular business-focused app that provides an online meeting room, instant messaging and an user-friendly interface.
- View shared content during video meeting
- Group IM or video chat
- Mute or remove attendees
- Passive authentication
- Instant messaging
Supported operating systems: Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.
Todoist is a checklist and task manager app that enables users to view tasks, mark them as complete and create and share collaborative projects.
- Add, view, and organise your tasks from multiple devices
- Set recurring dates
- Delegate tasks and share projects
- Add comments, upload files, and receive instant notifications on shared projects
Supported operating systems: Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile
- Share photos, music and video
- Transfer files between phone and computer
Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Phone 8
Translation apps are always useful in business, so having one on your desktop is worthwhile. Translator is an app that does just that, translates via voice, text and camera shots.
- 51 languages
- Camera, voice and offline translation
- Word of the Day
- Full history
Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Phone 8
Source: Computerworld UK
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.