Business operations solutions provider, Zebra Technologies Corporation, announced today new strategic appointments across Asia Pacific (APAC) in a bid to bolster the company's leadership in the region.
The announcement follows Zebra's successful completion of its acquisition of Motorola Solutions' Enterprise business, said the company in its media statement.
Zebra Technologies APAC leadership team includes:
- Rod Rodericks, Vice President and General Manager, APAC
- Ryan Goh, Vice President of Sales, APAC
- Penny Chai, Marketing Director, APAC
- Wu Jian, Regional Sales Director, Greater China Region
- Takanori Furukawa, Regional Sales Director, Japan
- John Woo, Regional Sales Director, Korea
- Deep Agarwal, Regional Sales Director, India
- Michael Lam, Regional Sales Director, Southeast Asia
- David Arkles, Regional Sales Director, Australia/New Zealand
All six Regional Sales Directors will report to Ryan Goh, Vice President of Sales APAC.
"Asia Pacific has always been a significant region for Zebra Technologies. And more than any time in history, this region will offer our partners, customers and employees a greater wealth of opportunities to deliver on Enterprise Asset Intelligence-enablement," said Rod Rodericks, Vice President and General Manager, Zebra Technologies APAC.
"Our new leadership team brings a wealth of knowledge and management experience across a broad range of technologies and services to Zebra, and I have the utmost confidence that they will contribute strong leadership centered on the needs of our customers and partners during this exciting time of growth and integration for Zebra in APAC," he added.
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.