The Year Two 2017 Digi CXO Apprentice Timeline
- Applications for Year Two 2017 open in end-April and will close by end-May
- Mid-June: Shortlisted candidates invited to participate in a game-based assessment
- Early-July: Top 50 candidates invited to the Freedom Challenge
- End-July: Top 25 candidates invited for the final assessment in July
- The 8 Apprentices to be selected by end-July and begin in August.
Who should apply?
Final-year university students in their final semester with a Bachelor's Degree or fresh graduates who have worked for less than a year from any background:
- Open to Malaysians only
- Communicate well and with confidence
- Have the will to win
- Possess a collaborative attitude
- Able to reason out issues and solve problems
- Desire to overcome challenges
- Want to work in a digital company
Submissions to apprentice with Digi are open until 26 May 2017. For more on Digi CXO Apprentice and to apply, visit the cxoapprentice section at the Digi website
The latest edition of this article lives at Computerworld Malaysia.
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.