General Electric CIO Jamie Miller, one of the Top 10 Women in Cloud. Credit: General Electric
10 female leaders from the IT customer and vendor sides will be honored for their contributions to cloud and convergence technology by the Cloud Network of Women (CloudNOW) later this month.
The non-profit CloudNOW consortium's 4th annual awards recognize female-led teams that have used technology to solve real-world business problems, contributed to society and/or advanced technology.
This year’s Top Women in Cloud awards go to:
- Adi Israel, TBM Consultant, Kaiser Permanente
- Ann Wallace, Solutions Architect, Nike
- Cornelia Davis, Director Platform Engineering, Pivotal
- Diane Mueller, Director of Community Development OpenShift, Red Hat
- Jamie Miller, CIO, General Electric
- Julie Iannelli, Director of Engineering, Calgary Scientific
- Liz Centoni, VP GM, SP Access, Cisco
- Mandy Storbakken, Principal Technologist, Medtronic
- Michelle Zatlyn, Co-Founder and Head of User Experience, CloudFlare
- Tana Jackson, Vice President Engineering, SOASTA
Top Women in Cloud award winner Cisco VP Liz Centoni has been with the company since 2000. Credit: Cisco
They've been invited to present at CloudNOW's event on Sept. 24 in Menlo Park, where a grand winner will be crowned.
Other items on the agenda include a discussion with Isis Wegner, founder of the #ILookLikeAnEngineer movement, and presentation of a Lifetime Achievement Award to supply chain company Jabil's Joanne Moretti.
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.