3. Analyse and document drivers to mobilise appropriate business processes
4. Determine impact on the end-user, such as the implications of device wipe and other security features.
5. Investigate billing and security implications of BYOD
6. Determine impact of non-standard device use on policy and technology infrastructure
7. Evaluate technologies and vendors to meet organisational requirements
All of these taken into consideration will enable the development of a mobile strategy that will add value to a business, maximise productivity and increase employee satisfaction. Only then will mobility become a true business enabler and a key driver for the enterprise's future business success.
John Hines is Area Vice President - South Asia, Verizon Enterprise Solutions
Sign up for CIO Asia eNewsletters.